• Powder-coated, stainless steel drop-bolt in black or white
• Padlockable; with padlock storage feature
• Tough, moulded polymer mounting system
• Retention tabs prevent bolt from dropping and dragging
• Mounting systems for metal and wood/vinyl
• Bolt lengths: 24” and 40” (610mm and 1020mm)
• Optional Base plate retains bolt into ground
• Lifetime Warranty
|Gate Application||Driveway Gate - Double, Driveway Gate - Single, Public/Commercial Gate, Security Gate, Privacy Gate|
|Gate Material||Aluminum, Steel/Ornamental Iron, Wood, Vinyl/PVC|
|Approx Gate Size||Any Size|
|Gate Frame/Post Shape||Square-to-Square|
|Min Post Size||1½"+ (38mm)|
|Ideal Gate Gap||¼" (6mm)|
--The Q-Bolt is made from high-grade stainless steel that has gone through an electro-polishing process to add to its rust-resistance. It is then powdercoated black to further protect it from corrosion.
--Because locking security is only required in certain situations or applications, an optional “padlockable” feature has been built into the Q-Bolt.
--The Q-Bolt has strong polymer and stainless steel components, allowing for a sturdy mounting system to secure your gate
--For convenience, the Q-Bolt also offers a lock storage facility for when the padlock is not being used. A bolt retention feature prevents the rod from dropping and dragging across the driveways and also keeps the rod from being pulled out of the brackets when mounted to a gate.