50°, 2 5/16” EZ Latch, 21,000 lb. G.V.W.R. capacity, A-frame bolt on, with jack hole with chain anchors
Demco A-Frame Trailer Coupler
- 2-5/16 Inch Ball Coupler
- 21000 lbs GTW
- Standard Coupler
- Auto Latch
A-frame coupler is made of sturdy steel and
has a silver powder coat finish, making it ideal for marine
applications. eZ-Latch ensures fast, easy, secure hookup and disconnect.
Includes cutout for your 2-1/4" round jack. Bolt-on installation.
- A-frame coupler lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Provides connection point for hitch ball
- eZ-Latch mechanism with corrosion-proof composite latch handle ensures simple, secure hookup and disconnect
- Lets you hook up when latch is in closed position - just drop coupler over hitch ball and latch will snap into place
- Sturdy steel construction
- Silver powder coat finish offers excellent corrosion resistance
- 500-Hour salt spray rating - great for marine applications
- Bolt-on installation
- Cutout in top plate fits jacks with 2-1/4" diameter outer tubes
- Chain anchors included
- Made in the USA
- Application: 50-degree A-frame trailers
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Weight capacity: 21,000 lbs
- Overall length: 17-5/8"
- Diameter of lock pin hole: 5/16"
- Minimum span needed for pin lock: 3"
- 1-Year warranty
coupler features a simple-to-use latching mechanism known as the
eZ-Latch. With this mechanism, hooking up is as easy as dropping the
coupler over your trailer hitch ball. The latch does not need to be
tugged or manually activated to allow the ball into the coupler socket,
nor does it have to be secured in place. Just make sure that the coupler
is properly lined up with the ball when you lower it, and the rest is
automatic. Disengaging the coupler is just as effortless. Simply lift up
the contoured handle and the coupler socket will automatically release
its grip on the ball.
Sturdy, Corrosion-Resistant Construction
of sturdy steel, this A-frame coupler features a durable silver powder
coat finish that is designed to limit rust and corrosion. This finish
has a 500-hour salt spray rating, making the coupler perfect for marine
use. The eZ-Latch's sleek, ergonomically designed handle is constructed
of a durable composite material that's corrosion-proof, allowing it to
withstand whatever the road and the elements dish out.
16680-52 Demco A-Frame Trailer Coupler with Easy Latch and Jack Hole and Chain Anchors - Silver - 2-5/16" Ball - 21,000 lbs
Replaces Demco DM13205-52