Cast ball coupler is made of sturdy steel
and has a durable primed finish. Composite eZ-Latch ensures fast, easy,
secure hookup and disconnect.
* Adjustable channel bracket and mounting
hardware sold separately. *
- Cast ball coupler lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Provides connection point for hitch ball
- eZ-Latch mechanism ensures simple, secure hookup and disconnect
- Lets you hook up when latch is in closed position - just drop coupler over hitch ball and latch will snap into place
- Corrosion-proof polymer-nylon-resin composite latch handle is durable and impact resistant
- Sleek low-profile design allows hazards to simply slip over the top of the coupler, preventing damage to latch components
- Adjustable channel mount lets you change coupler's height depending on application
- Channel bracket and mounting hardware sold separately
- Sturdy steel construction
- Red powder coat primed paint finish offers excellent corrosion resistance
- 500-Hour salt spray rating - great for marine applications
- SAE J684 certified
- Made in the USA
- Application: 3" wide channel bracket
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Weight capacity: 21,000 lbs
- Coupler dimensions: 8-1/8" long x 2-7/8" wide
- Diameter of lock pin hole: 5/16"
- Minimum span needed for pin lock: 3"
(4) 5/8" Grade 5 mounting bolts must be used to achieve the 21,000-lb weight capacityThis
coupler features a simple-to-use latching mechanism known as the
eZ-Latch. With this mechanism, hooking up is as easy as dropping the
coupler over your trailer hitch ball. The latch does not need to be
tugged or manually activated to allow the ball into the coupler socket,
nor does it have to be secured in place. Just make sure that the coupler
is properly lined up with the ball when you lower it, and the rest is
automatic. Disengaging the coupler is just as effortless. Simply lift up
the handle and the coupler socket will automatically release its grip
on the ball.
The contoured, low-profile design of the latch handle
helps protect the coupler from damage by allowing any potential hazards -
from debris on the road to your ball mount backing into the coupler -
to simply slide over the top. This helps prevent anything from getting
under the latch handle and releasing the ball, and it can also limit any
damage to the coupler should an impact occur
couplers, which have a pin hole on the handle latch, the eZ-Latch
coupler features a hole on the side of the coupler itself. Inserting a
coupler lock through this hole will keep the latch from lifting,
preventing disconnect and theft.
Sturdy, Corrosion-Resistant Construction
of sturdy steel, this coupler features a durable red powder coat primed
paint finish that is designed to limit rust and corrosion. This finish
has a 500-hour salt spray rating, making the coupler perfect for marine
The eZ-Latch's sleek, ergonomically designed handle is
constructed of an impact-resistant polymer-nylon-resin compound that
provides the flexibility and strength needed to bounce back from a
collision. The handle is corrosion-proof, allowing it to withstand
whatever the road and the elements dish out.
14040-97 Demco Trailer Coupler with Easy Latch for Adjustable Channel Bracket - Red - 2-5/16" Ball - 21,000 lbs