ER70S-6 mild steel MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG
wire. Contains a high level of manganese and silicon for a superior
weld, even on rusty, dirty steel. Produces a smooth bead which requires
less grinding. Not recommended for aluminum engines. Yellow color coding
on label. Requires CO2 or Argon/CO2 shielding gas (not included).
- Required shielding gas: Argon/CO2
- Recommended polarity: DCEP reverse polarity
- Diameter: .030" (.762 millimeters)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Tensile strength: 70,000 PSI
- All position copper coated welding wire containing a high level of
manganese and silicon to produce welds on dirty or rusty steel.
- High silicon content provides fluidity of the weld puddle providing smoother bead appearance and minimizing post weld grinding.
- This wire is ideal for autobody repair and fabrication on most
ferrous metals in addition to butt and fillet welding of carbon steel
sheet and plate in industrial, farm, construction and automotive