round bale feeder for horses is powder-coated brown and stands 34"
high. It features sheeted sides and is also the ideal feeder for horned
Designed to be free of head and foot traps, the Round Bale Feeder for
Horses is ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your horses or to your
horned cattle. This feeder features a solid skirted design to decrease
hay loss and prevent leg injuries. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat
Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add
years of life to your investment.
--HORSE Round Bale Feeder w/ Solid Skirt
--Legs keep bottom rail off ground. Helps reduce rusting.
--5 piece construction
--Made for Horses. No leg traps
~ Features ~
- The Round Bale Feeder for Horses is ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your horses or to your horned cattle.
- The solid skirted design decreases hay loss and prevents leg injuries.
- This feeder is easy to assemble and easy to relocate.
- Our round bale feeders are designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV
inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product
resist rust, scratches, and fading.
~ Specs ~
- Diameter: 96”
- Height: 34”
- Weight: 116 lbs (Weights are approximate)
- Feeder legs constructed from 16 gauge steel tubing
- Feeder sheeted with 20 gauge steel sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown