1/8" deep penetration welding rod is ideal for galvanized tanks, truck
frames, pressure pipe, railroad cars, shipbuilding and steel casting.
Item #: 31201
UPC #: 032277312012
E6011 mild steel welding electrodes are ideal for all-position
welding. These rods are great for galvanized tanks, truck frames,
pressure pipe, railroad cars, shipbuilding and steel casting. They are
dependable and ideal for AC operations, and can additionally be used
- Recommended polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (either polarity)
- Diameter: 1/8" (3.175 millimeters)
- Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Tensile strength: 60,000 PSI
- Amperage: 55-125
- 6011 rods feature smooth arc wetting and spread with good spatter,
providing fast deposition and flatter contour fillets offering faster
travel speed. This results in minimal slag easy clean-up.
OUT OF POSITION WELDING
- Fast metal solidification facilities welding in vertical and overhead positions.
STRONG ARC FORCE
- These electrodes exude a strong arc force, making them ideal for
deep penetration and fast freezing on difficult materials, specifically