E6013 steel electrodes are ideal for all-purpose and all-position
welding. These rods are great for light gauge metal, sheet metal, duct
work and all types of mild steel fabrication! These rods produce
excellent wetting action, yielding smooth and flat beads with steady arc
with either AC or DC operations. Use these electrodes on mild steel
where ease of operation and good appearance is required.
- Recommended polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (either polarity)
- Diameter: 3/32" (2.38 millimeters)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.26 kg)
- Tensile strength: 83,000 PSI
- Amperage: 50-70
- E6013 rods are the ideal general-purpose rod for medium to shallow
penetration, poorly fitted joints and all types of mild steel.
Specifically great for light gauge metal, sheet metal and duct work.
GREAT LOOKING WELDS:
- The small size of these rods make them well suited to low heat on thin metals. They provide easy operation and appealing welds.
- These rods result in low spatter and excellent slag removal. They
are virtually self-cleaning electrodes in vertical down fillets.