Ascent X1 – Cellular Telephone Entry System with Keypad
When you need a cellular telephone entry and access control system
in one with a camera, Ascent X1 has you covered. Control up to two gates
or doors and grant access via app, text, voice, keypad, call button,
directory call, or Wiegand device!
Our cellular telephone entry systems are backed by 4G LTE cellular
technology and are powered by our simple, cloud-based Summit Control
Our flagship Ascent X1 set the standard for cellular access control
when it debuted in 2014 and continues to do so today. It features both a
call button for telephone entry as well as the fast and simple
convenience of a keypad.
This unit feature app, text, and voice control, back-to-back calling
of up to 3 phone numbers, and simultaneous calling of up to 10 upon call
- 4G LTE cellular
- High-definition Ascent Camera for still photos
- Photo push notifications
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Control via 7 different control methods
- Control up to 2 gates/doors
- Cloud-based access control management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Up to 1,000 keypad codes
- Rollover calling—up to 3 phone numbers
- Broadcast calling—up to 10 phone numbers
- Push and/or email event and status notifications
- Ascent Link integration
Other Great Features
- 7-day timers
- Holiday timers
- Special-event timers
- Temporary users with permission limits
- Quick temporary user setup
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Stainless-steel faceplate
- Powder-coated, galvanized steel enclosure
- Backlit keypad and call button
Versatile & Convenient
Control your gate from anywhere using a computer, tablet, or phone.
An Ascent with a View
Get visual ID on all visitors to your property with photo push notifications; get photos automatically or whenever you choose.
Network multiple Ascent units together and manage multiple entries via Summit Control.
Get Connected Every Time
Assign multiple phone numbers to be called in order or simultaneously
upon call button press, ensuring a connection is always made.
Powered by Summit Control™
Unit includes a GSM SIM card ready for activation.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA from Global Materials
Always complete a site survey to make sure you have cellular coverage. Our cellular products run on the 4G LTE network.
This is a cellular accessory for a gate/door, so an uninterrupted cellular connection cannot be guaranteed.
An emergency egress or primary entry mechanism should always be used (transmitter, fire box, mechanical release).
Consult with your dealer, distributor, and/or system designer for more information.