General-purpose Gate Latch
• Ideal latch for home and garden gates (non safety)
• Key lockable - no need for padlocks or chains
• With or without EAK (External Access Kit)
• Note: EAK button does not lock the main latch simultaneously
• Quick and easy to install on all gate materials
• Strong polymer design will not rust or stain
• 316 Marine-grade stainless steel components
• Vertically and horizontally adjustable
• Round-post model available
Front Gate, Side Gate, Pedestrian Gate, Driveway Gate - Single, Pet Gate, Privacy Gate
Aluminum, Steel/Ornamental Iron, Wood, Vinyl/PVC
|Approx Gate Size
|Gate Frame/Post Shape
|Min Post Size
1" + (25mm+)
|Ideal Gate Gap
LokkLatch® REGULAR is the ideal general-purpose gate latch for many
gates around home, gardens and back yards.
It takes a radical new approach to the “gravity latch” principle and
combines the benefits of key-lockability and reliable latching action
with superior design and durable components.
The LokkLatch is made of super-strong, rust-free polymers and
stainless-steel components that won't rust or corrode, making the latch
tough and reliable. Side-fixing legs provide easy fitting alignment and
extra fixing strength.
The LokkLatch® REGULAR also offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to
ensure precise fitting and reliable operation. It can be fitted to all
square-posted gates and can be adapted to left- or right-swinging gates.
An optional ‘External Access Kit’ (push-button) is available for
operating the latch (via a connecting rod) from both sides of the gate.
--General purpose gravity latch that's key-lockable and stylishly designed.
--LOKK LATCH takes a radical new approach to the gravity latch principle and combines the benefits of key-lockability and reliable latching action with sleek design and 100% rust-free components.
--Modern styling and the highest-quality molded and stainless steel components make
Tough, glass-reinforced polymer construction
--Stainless steel components
--Quick and easy to install
--Allow 3/4" clearance (from gate to latch post)