--10' Long Entry/Walk Through Panel
--Color: Saddle Brown
--Tubing: Frame & J-Leg: 1 5/8"OD 20-gauge
Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled Rails: 1.050 OD
--Ideal For Confinement Of Cooperative Animals - NOT For Heavy Crowding
--Common Uses: Round Pens, Arenas, Paddocks, & Temporary Stalling
--J-Legs Increase Portability And Keep Panel On Top Of Ground In Wet Or Boggy Conditions
--Chain Connectors Offer Increased Versatility
--Connects To Any Other Brand Of Panel With No Special Connectors Or Wire Needed
--Eliminates The Need For Special Connectors At 3 Or 4-Way Unions
--Connects To Posts, Panels, Or Other Objects You Can Get Chain Around
~ Features ~
- Utility Panels and gates are ideal for use in a number
of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to
paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line,
Utility Panels and gates are recommended for enclosures where heavy
pressure is not expected.
- Utility Walk Thru Panels feature a 4’ wide walk through gate with a vertical sliding gravity latch.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections
between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for
connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- “Fishhooks” strengthen the top corners and minimize the opportunity for injury.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV
inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product
resist rust, scratches and fading.
~ Specs ~
- Gate Frame Height: 82”
- Panel Height: 62”
- Gate Width: 4’
- Number of Rails: 6
- Vertical Sliding Gravity Latch
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Available Colors: Brown or Green