STAY-TUFF High Tensile Sheep & Goat Fence is the ideal solution
for boundary and interior fencing. This strong, cost-effective, reliable
fence designed explicitly for sheep and goats is capable of resisting
stretching and sagging. STAY-TUFF confines your animals safely while
preventing potential injuries and damage.
Perimeter and cross fencing for sheep & goats.
- Stiff-stay knot fence.
- Redi Roll. Pre-stripped rolls with 18” of vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll.
- High tensile wire.
- Class 1 or Class 3 zinc protected.
- 20-year limited warranty on Class 3.
- 4” x 4” openings detour sheep and goats from getting their horns through the fence while also keeping predators out.
- Deep crimp inline wire allows the fence to follow uneven terrain,
absorbs impacts from animals, falling limbs, snow loads and remain
- Stronger than conventional sheep & goat fences.
- Uses less posts than conventional sheep & goat fences.
- High tensile wire will not stretch and sag.