--4' Wide Bow Gate
--Color: Saddle Brown
--Tubing: Frame & J-Leg: 1 5/8"OD 20-gauge
Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled Rails: 1.050 OD
--Ideal For Confinement Of Cooperative Animals - NOT For Heavy Crowding
--Common Uses: Round Pens, Arenas, Paddocks, & Temporary Stalling
--Chain Connectors Offer Increased Versatility
--Connects To Any Other Brand Of Panel With No Special Connectors Or Wire Needed
--Eliminates The Need For Special Connectors At 3 Or 4-Way Unions
--Connects To Posts, Panels, Or Other Objects You Can Get Chain Around
- Utility Panels and Bow Gates are ideal for use in a
number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to
arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere
confinement is needed.
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line,
Utility Bow Gates are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is
- Our 4’ wide bow gate features a 7’ tall frame,
making it ideal for “walk thru” access, while the 6’ wide gate features a
9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections
between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for
connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the gate help strengthen the corners.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV
inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product
resist rust, scratches and fading.
~ Specs ~
- Number of Gate Rails: 6
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Available Colors: Brown or Green