--For wire up to 66" tall
--The wire is laid over the stretcher bar
and then held tight by steel wedges that are inserted into the lugs on
the stretcher bar.
--Specifically designed for hi-tensile wire. They are fast, won't slip, and you can pull a quarter mile of netting at a time.
High-quality Stretcher Bars with wedges. Works in conjunction with Stretcher Bar Pullers.
- Used to hold woven wire for tensioning.
- Wedges are placed vertically on the bar.
- Different sizes are available.
- Compatible with most mesh, hinged, and ring joint woven wire.
- Prevents slippage during installation.